Help Collect & Donate School Supplies for our annual
“2016 Community Back to School Event”
You can help us serve at risk students with the necessary school supplies to begin the school year by collecting and donating supplies throughout the year. You may also volunteer to help with the event. Just send a message through the “please contact” link below with your name and contact information.
Event date: July 23, 2016
Time: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Place: P.B. Ritch Middle School
Collect and donate food items to help support the weekend food programs to prevent students from being hungry over the weekend!
- 15 elementary schools & 2 middle schools in Paulding County have weekend food backpack programs providing food for children who may go hungry over the weekend if we do not help
- Donations of food items and volunteer time help sustain these programs throughout the year
- Click here for program information & a list of food items: Weekend Food Backpack Program
- For additional information send a message by clicking “please contact”
Collect and donate hygiene kits:
- We collect and donate hygiene kits to middle & high school students and to families in need
- Click here for a list of items to place in zip lock bags: Hygiene Kits
Just click please contact to send us an email if you have questions or wish to help with any of these opportunities.